Monday, April 4, 2011

Giving Live Writer a spin.

livewriterI use a PC at work, so I decided to try out MS Live Writer. I used this a long time ago when I was just starting out with blogger and have not revisited it for many years.  After spending just a few minutes with it I can already see why it is so popular with bloggers and why it gets such high reviews. 

I have already unistalled the MacJournal trial that I had downloaded on the mac and will be waiting to try out something new that can compare to Live Writer.

Here are some of the features that I am already enjoying after using this for 5 minutes.

Images: Extremely easy to insert, align, resize and hyperlink.

Text: It takes the theme of the website and simulates you updating in your blog. Very easy to type, edit and add hyperlinks.

Inserting a table which was not there in any other that I tried earlier
  can insert rows or columns at will
  easy to resize tables

Video:

A Live Writer Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...