Sunday, February 20, 2011

Have you wanted to convert files without the need for software? Use Zamzar.com

If you ever have the need to quickly convert files and you cannot install software on the computer you are sitting at, just use Zamzar.com.

You can convert between almost any types of files and then either email the link or download it to your machine. There is a file size limit of 100MB for the free to use version, which is great because most of the files that I have had to convert have been smaller than that, and when I need to convert video files, I do it on my machine. This year they have removed the pop-under ads, which makes the experience of using it better.

I would recommend this because of the sheer number of files it can handle, check out the entire list of supported file formats here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...